Top 10 Video Marketing Blogs
It’s hard to keep track of all the new video marketing trends, best practices, and news, and you can waste days trying to read everything on the web.
Even so, it’s always best to be as informed as possible to give yourself a better chance of success, while utilizing the latest video marketing resources and guides.
Luckily, there are some amazing video marketing blogs where you can find the best sources and easily stay informed.
10 Awesome Video Marketing Blogs You Should Read:
To help you cut through the white noise, we’ve put together 10 of our favorite video marketing blogs to help you stop searching and start learning. Read on below to explore our top choices:
- Vimeo – The video hosting service has a massive library of articles and videos that include basic guides, great case studies, and even lessons on how to shoot video. If you’re a beginner, this is a great place to start.
- TubularInsights – The video marketing analytics company’s blog is full of great data-driven insights and peeks into important topics for video marketers. This includes charts about a variety of topics, beginners’ guides, and more advanced strategy pieces.
- Wistia – If you’re looking to learn more about the marketing aspect of video marketing, Wistia is the destination to visit. Articles include more practical topics concerning sales, production, and marketing, and are full of useful tips and strategies.
- Dremex Marketing Tips – We appreciate this blog because it answers interesting questions with insights and substance. The articles are well-written and feature practical, applicable advice.
- ThoughtCast Media – This video marketing agency focuses largely on testimonial videos, but includes great articles on a variety of topics, and even supplies you with free resources you can download and use for your own planning.
- Video Brewery – If you’re looking for articles about video analytics and data-driven strategies, Video Brewery hosts an intriguing mix of resources. The blog centers on comprehending trends and understanding your video’s impact and effectiveness.
- Bullhorn Media – We like this website because it offers a great cross-section of topics that are ideal for video marketers. From different ways to promote video to tips on how to film and produce videos, Bullhorn offers a treasure trove of valuable information to readers.
- GreenBuzz – This blog is a great place to quickly catch up on upcoming trends, gain some general knowledge, and pick up a few useful tips. The writers cover a variety of marketing topics, but fewer practical ones.
- Izideo – This marketing firm’s blog is a bit broader than just video marketing, but it’s full of useful information designed to help beginners and intermediate users create a solid overall marketing strategy.
- Video Marketing 2.0 – More podcast archive than blog, Video Marketing 2.0 still has an extensive collection of audio files that cover a broad swath of topics. It’s great if you prefer to listen than read or want to keep learning when on the go.
It’s easy to get more out of your video strategy when you know the best ways to do it. Take the time to explore these blogs to find useful tips and tricks. Then, incorporate them into your new strategy to get better results from each post.